Krakow open positions:
Senior DevOps Engineer
Senior Front-End Engineer
A LITTLE ABOUT US
From clunky apps to hidden fees, banking as we know it is broken. So we decided to build a company from the ground that would challenge the bigger players and reinvent how people interact with their money — for the better.
Traditional banks are slow and expensive. Realistically, you’re nothing but a number to them with dollar signs attached. So, one continent at a time, we plan on changing this.
This may sound a little salesy, but we’ve signed up more than 3m customers without spending a single penny on marketing. It’s simple really: if you solve an everyday problem, you don’t need to spend a gazillion dollars on fancy marketing campaigns.
To put it bluntly — it’s about getting shit done and owning what you do. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or set up bureaucratic processes. Instead we treat our people equally, fairly and give them a ton of freedom and autonomy to create something awesome.
We make mistakes, we learn from them and we back everything up with data and logic.
In three years, we’ve grown to over 600 people and we’re adding around 30 new additions each month.
WHAT WE NEED
We’re looking for a Senior Front-End Engineer to sit within our developers team at our Krakow-based office.
We’ve hired some of the most talented developers and designers that the world of tech has to offer, and we’re keen to showcase their talent to the world - and that’s where you come in.
Collaborate closely with product designers with a focus on new feature design and prototyping
Be involved in the user experience design process, from wireframes and mockups through implementation and release
Work closely with designers and business to define and implement elegant solutions to interesting problems
Help define and maintain visual guidelines and ensure consistency throughout the app
Fast prototyping of new user interactions and iteration based on feedback from peers
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Deep understanding of the ReactJS, Redux state container, Webpack module bundler
- Worked on apps with modern stack (ES2015, Flexbox, CSS Modules)
- Proficiency with Sketch app
- Experience collaborating on software projects with design and backend aspects
- Quick learner with an ambitious and results driven personality
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Works well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- A GitHub account with some cool projects in it
- Amazing debugging skills
- Experience developing responsive mobile-first websites
- We’ll arm you with all of the latest tech equipment
- Competitive salary
- Medical Insurance
- Multisport card
- Free dinners